About 120km south of Ha Noi, Van Long wetland nature reserve has a total area... Read more →
Vietnam is a land of striking landscapes that range from the lush rice terraces and forested mountains in the North to the picturesque valleys in the Central Highlands and the fertile delta, beautiful beaches in the South. Included in the mix are bustling modern cities, colonial towns, traditional villages, archaeological sites and otherworldly islands.
1. Ha Long Bay: Visit the World Heritage bay where dragons emerge from the deep as limestone cliffs.
2. Hue: Explore this resplendent Forbidden City on the banks of the Perfume River
3. Hanoi’s Old Quarter: Spend a day wandering the ancient streets of Vietnam’s most atmospheric city.
4. Sa Pa’s hill-tribe villages: Visit exotic ethnic groups amid breath-taking mountain scenery.
5. Cu Chi Tunnels : Crawl through the extraordinary network of subterranean passages.
6. Diving at Nha Trang: Vietnam’s favorite party town is blessed with accessible coral reefs.
7. My Son: Wander among ancient Cham temple ruins, reflecting on more than 1,000 years of history.
8. Phu Quoc Island: Coconut groves, sandy beaches and coral reefs, still relatively undeveloped.
9. Mekong Delta boat trips: Take the scenic route to the floating markets.
10. Modern Ho Chi Minh City: Catch a view from the 68th floor, shop in luxury malls then go clubbing until late in this booming metropolis.